Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 pizza dough (10-inch)
- 1⁄2 lb fresh spinach, washed and trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb feta cheese
- 6 artichoke hearts in brine, drained and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup pitted Greek olives or 1⁄3 cup ripe california olive
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Coarsely chop the spinach and steam 3 to 5 minutes until wilted.
- Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into desired size and place on a pizza screen or baking sheet dusted with cornmeal.
- Turn the outer edge under ½ inch to form a rim.
- Brush the crust with olive oil.
- Cover the pizza with spinach and top with feta cheese, artichokes and olives.
- Bake until the cheese melts and the crust turns golden brown, about 8 minutes.