- 5 cups potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimento strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat potatoes with combined flour and seasonings.
- Place in a 11 3/4 x 7 1/2" baking dish.
- Heat Velveeta and milk over low heat, add green onions and pimentos.
- Pour Velveeta sauce over potatoes and bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until potatoes are done.