Prep 1 min
Cook 15 mins
Simple, quick, tasty and healthy---the only cooking time is the boiling of the hard boil egg.
- 2 slices multi-grain bread (or your choice)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- spinach or romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 slice red onion, very thin
- 2 slices vine ripe tomatoes, very thin
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons creamy garlic dressing (any brand)
- Spread 1 side of bread with mustard. Top with spinach or lettuce.
- Layer with onion, tomato, egg, alfalfa sprouts, and salad dressing.
- Top with remaining bread.