Recipe by MizzNezz
A wake-up call!! These will get em up and running to the table.
Top Review by Mirj
Great concept, but you have to know your audience. My BH and I adored these pancakes, but the kids didn't like them. The little barbarians just didn't appreciate the orangy deliciousness of these pancakes.
- 7 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice, divided
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan,mix 4 T sugar, cornstarch, and 3/4 cup orange juice.
- Stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
- Mix biscuit mix and remaining sugar.
- Beat eggs, milk, and remaining orange juice; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter on lightly greased hot griddle.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.