Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
By Mr. Food; found on our local television station's website. Love that these have no cheese! One of our family favorites. Prep time is a guess-timate.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups flour, butter, and confectioners’ sugar; mix until crumbly.
- Press into the bottom of a 9”x13” baking dish to form and crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the remaining 1/2 cup flour, granulated sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and lemon extract until well blended.
- Pour over the hot crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until set.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares.
- Dust with extra confectioners’ sugar and serve.