Recipe by ladyfingers
An easy salad that can be made ahead of time.
Top Review by michelles3boys
Mmmmm, this fruit salad is so good! All three of my boys gave it 2 thumbs up. It's super simple to make and the colors are really pretty. I had to add about 1/4 cup of water to the pineapple juice to equal 1 cup. Thanks, ladyfingers, for the great recipe! Made for Pick A Chef, Spring 2010.
- 85.04 g package instant lemon pudding
- 425.24 g can chunk pineapple
- 340.19 g can mandarin oranges
- 2-3 peeled and sliced bananas
- 473.19 ml sliced strawberry
- 2-3 peeled and sliced kiwi fruits
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges. Reserve 1 cup pineapple juice.
- Mix lemon pudding with the pineapple juice and pour over pineapple and mandarin oranges; mix well.
- Prior to serving, mix in sliced bananas, sliced strawberries and sliced kiwi fruit.