Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy salad that can be made ahead of time.
- 85.04 g package instant lemon pudding
- 425.24 g can chunk pineapple
- 340.19 g can mandarin oranges
- 2-3 peeled and sliced bananas
- 473.19 ml sliced strawberry
- 2-3 peeled and sliced kiwi fruits
- Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges. Reserve 1 cup pineapple juice.
- Mix lemon pudding with the pineapple juice and pour over pineapple and mandarin oranges; mix well.
- Prior to serving, mix in sliced bananas, sliced strawberries and sliced kiwi fruit.
Mmmmm, this fruit salad is so good! All three of my boys gave it 2 thumbs up. It's super simple to make and the colors are really pretty. I had to add about 1/4 cup of water to the pineapple juice to equal 1 cup. Thanks, ladyfingers, for the great recipe! Made for Pick A Chef, Spring 2010.
Another Ladyfingers recipe that we enjoyed. Love this one - so easy to make - served for dessert -the perfect ending to a summer weekend cook out. Have lemon and pineapple lovers in the family that are going to love this one next time we gather, just as they love your Moist Chocolate Cake. Thank you ladyfingers - it's in my family favorites.
Oh yummy! This fruit salad can double for a dessert with all of its flavors. colors and sweetness. I used fat-free, sugar-free instant lemon pudding and had to add about 1/4 cup of the juice from the manadarin oranges to make one full cup of liquid. I thought the dressing would be too strong and thick, but it was perfect! We absolutely loved it! Thanks Chef ladyfingers!