Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe. Since the recipe calls for canned fruits it is perfect any time of year.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Drain oranges, reserving juice; set the oranges aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and reserve juice until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- Stir in the pineapple, marshmallows and oranges.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Loved this fruit salad ~ easy to prepare and yummy! I could not find a 14 oz. can of pineapple tidbits, so bought a 20 oz. can. I didn't use the whole can and more than likely added more than 14 oz., but I love pineapple so it turned out great.