Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Florida Dept. of Citrus, this chilled "soup" reminds me of dessert!
- 6 oranges, seedless
- 2 bananas
- 8 1⁄2 ounces crushed pineapple
- 4 ounces maraschino cherries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 ounces grated coconut
- Peel and section oranges and place in blender.
- Blend and then pour into a large bowl.
- Place bananas, pineapples with juice, and cherries with juice into blender; blend well and then mix with oranges.
- Add sugar and stir to combine.
- Pour into soup bowls and sprinkle with coconut.
- serve chilled.