Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice luncheon salad from my mom's Gooseberry Patch Hometown Favorites.
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 head lettuce, quartered
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the dressing mix, mayonnaise, yogurt, and honey.
- Add in the chicken, celery, pineapple, water chestnuts, grapes, and almonds; stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Spoon chicken salad in middle of each lettuce wedge.