Recipe by littleturtle
Easy, cheesy ham & vegetable casserole.
Top Review by forthefunofit
What a great dish...This was quick and very easy to put together, and very satisfying. My family throughly enjoyed it. It didn't specify what type of cracker crumbs, so I used Ritz Crackers. I think someday I will try it with a pepper jack cheese to give it an umph too. Thanks!!
- 1 (8 ounce) jarpasteurized cheese spread, melted
- 2⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 4 cups potatoes, diced (2-4 potatoes)
- 10 ounces ham, diced (2 cups)
- 8 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (pre-mixed or what you have on hand, I like a mix of corn, spinach, and artichoke hearts)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cracker crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil potatoes for about 10 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese spread and milk.
- Stir in potatoes, ham, vegetables, and onion; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into 13x9-inch casserole dish.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and cracker crumbs on top.
- Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted.