Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is easy-peasy and makes a delicious light dinner! The curry is very mild and creamy so add cayenne or a chopped hot pepper if you prefer a spicier meal!
- Boil, peel and slice eggs lengthwise into halves.
- Melt butter in pan
- Saute onion and until soft.
- Mix in flour, curry powder and salt.
- Stir till smooth.
- Slowly add milk, stirring as added until thickened.
- Add eggs and cook until heated through.
- Top with chopped corriander.
- Chopped apple, raisins and/or banana can be added to the sauce or served as a garnish.
- Serve with plain steamed rice.