Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These go over really well in my house. My veggie daughter loves them. They freeze well
- 1 cup ground sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup whole sunflower seeds (shelled please)
- 1⁄2 cup minced celery
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons chopped sweet bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- chili powder (a few shakes)
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup V8 vegetable juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix everything together well.
- Add more V8 if needed and form into 3 or 4 patties.
- Place on an oiled cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes, turn and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve as you would regular burgers or freeze for later use.