Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Have not made these yet.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon, zest of, finely grated
- 1 1⁄4 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a twelve-muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cornmeal, baking poweder, salt, and sugar.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together the oil, soy milk, soy yogurt, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- With a wooden spoon, fold the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Fold in the blueberries, careful not to overmix.
- Fill each muffin cup three-qaurters full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min., until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm.