1/7 Photos of Sunmaid Breakfast Bars
Sydney Mike's Note:
Was sure these would have been posted to ZAAR, but I haven't found them yet! These are great tasting bars for breakfast or anytime of day! Toasted wheat germ can be substituted for the granola, & margarine can be used instead of the butter. [NOTE -- As of 23 Apr 08, bowing to reviewers' comments, I've changed the # of servings from 16 to 9!]
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, & grease an 8" square baking dish.
- 2Whisk together the flour, granola, sugar, baking powder & cinnamon.
- 3Stir in butter, honey, egg & vanilla, & mix well.
- 4Stir in raisins & walnuts, then press mixture into the greased pan.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
- 6Cool & cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunmaid Breakfast Bars
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 33.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g