Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 5 lemons, juice of
- 5 camomile tea bags
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- Boil hot water and pour into a bowl over Chamomile tea bags.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemons into the bowl with the tea.
- Add salt and mix it all together.
- let mixture cool.
- Pour into a spray bottle.
- Take to the beach with you, spray into your hair and let the sun do the rest of the work for you.
I wonder if this would work on hair that is how do I put this.. it's black. Black as in asian hair that is naturally colored black. This would probably not work on my hair because it is too dark. Maybe rosemary would work if I just woke up one day and decided that I want brown highlights or something. I just concerned or wondering/worrying that the lemon juice, since they are acid, would dry out the hair since, well, tere are so much of it. I would like to try this on my hair with the experimented rosemary someday in summer.
I am blonde, but wanted to try this recipe out to get some lighter blonde in my hair. I can't really tell if my hair is any lighter, but I do honestly believe it is shiner and silkier. I'd love to try this on my hubby, who has light brown hair. If I can just get him to let me do it, I think he'd look great with some natural highlights in his hair!