Recipe by GinnyP
Fresh and delicious! (Cook time is chill time)
Top Review by dale!
This makes a lovely snack and is surprisingly filling too. I thought I would need more yogurt but I stuck to the recipe and the amount stated is plenty. I cut the recipe down to two servings. I didn't serve it with the lettuce.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds