Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fresh and delicious! (Cook time is chill time)
Make and share this Sunflower Strawberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, apple, grapes, celery, and raisins.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Add the sunflower seeds and toss.
- Serve atop a bed of lettuce, if desired.
This makes a lovely snack and is surprisingly filling too. I thought I would need more yogurt but I stuck to the recipe and the amount stated is plenty. I cut the recipe down to two servings. I didn't serve it with the lettuce.
Refreshing salad and easy to prepare. I used dried cranberries instead of raisins..personal preference. Only had strawberry banana yogurt ...taste was delightful. I added about 3 tablespoons of brown sugar before I served this salad because my grapes were exceptionally sour. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
What a wonderful lunch salad - I really enjoyed every bite - I used no fat Raspberry ypgurt and I added some spinach leaves to the salad. Thanks Ginny for posting