Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this recipe in Clean Eating Aug/Sept 2011. I cooked it for 40 minutes as directed but found it to be slightly burnt. Will try cooking for 35 minutes next time. Very tasty.
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄3 cup raw honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300* F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Mix until evenly blended.
- Press mixture in a baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.