1/3 Photos of Sunflower Seed Brittle
I don't remember where I got this, but it's a nice change from peanut brittle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a large baking sheet; set aside.
- 2Melt butter in small saucepan.
- 3Add seeds and salt and mix well.
- 4Keep warm.
- 5Melt sugar in heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 6When sugar is golden brown, quickly stir in warm seeds.
- 7Pour out onto baking sheet and spread with wooden spoon or spatula into 10" square.
- 8Let cool until firm.
- 9Break into pieces and store in air-tight container in a cool, dry place.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunflower Seed Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2161.0
- Calories from Fat 903
- Total Fat 100.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 785.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 307.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.9 g
- Sugars 270.8 g
- Protein 33.1 g