I don't remember where I got this, but it's a nice change from peanut brittle.
Make and share this Sunflower Seed Brittle recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a large baking sheet; set aside.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Add seeds and salt and mix well.
- Keep warm.
- Melt sugar in heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When sugar is golden brown, quickly stir in warm seeds.
- Pour out onto baking sheet and spread with wooden spoon or spatula into 10" square.
- Let cool until firm.
- Break into pieces and store in air-tight container in a cool, dry place.