2 hrs 5 mins
Sunflower seeds make a delightful crunch to this very tasty bread. From Betty Crocker Bread Machine Cook book. Baking time depends on your machine.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in bread machine in order listed.
- 2be sure water is at room temperature.
- 3If using unsalted sunflower seeds, increase the salt by a pinch.
- 4Bake per machine manufacturer's instructions.
- 5You may use regular, rapid, or delayed time bake cycles.
- 6Leftover bread (if any) makes great croutons.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunflower Seed Bread for Bread Machines
Serving Size: 1 (795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2042.8
- Calories from Fat 596
- Total Fat 66.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 1404.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 312.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 60.3 g
- Protein 56.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wheat bread flour