Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Fills up to 6 nori rolls
- 2 cups hulled organic sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons parsley or 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini
- Soak sunflower seeds 6-8 hours. In the morning drain, rinse well and.
- sprout for 2 hours in a large bowl. Leave sunflower seeds in bowl and fill.
- with water to float the loosened seed skins out of the top of the bowl.
- This helps retain freshness and color of finished pate. Blend all.
- ingredients in a food processor or put through a Champion Juicer with the.
- solid plate.
- Note: When used in nori rolls (sushi style - rolled & cut into 5-6 pieces, or.
- hand rolls) it will fill approx 5-6 rolls (you use lots to sub for the.
- fish/meat). And each person can probably eat at least 10-12 pieces/3 hand.
- rolls, served w/ cold noodle salad.