Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Roasted Sunflower seeds, juicey oranges and dried cranberries combine with spinach to make a tasty summer salad.
- 5 cups fresh spinach, lightly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, roasted (or roasted nuts of your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries (orange flavoured are nice)
- 2 medium oranges, peeled
- 1 medium orange, juice of
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- Cut oranges crosswise into 1/4 inch slices; cut slices in half and add to spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle orange juice over; toss gently.