Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A super tasty and healthy substitute for the real thing!
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds, ground
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup walnuts, ground
- 1 cup raw potato, grated
- 1 tablespoon marmite
- 1 cup rice milk or 1 cup soymilk
- 1 large grated onion
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee or 2 tablespoons coffee, substitute
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon savory or 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- Mix the sunflower seeds, bread crumbs, walnuts and potato very well.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Serve with mushroom gravy.