- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3⁄4 lb cabbage, shredded
- 3⁄4 lb carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine oranges, pineapple, cabbage, carrots and sunflower seeds, mix lightly.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad mixture, tossing to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour until well chilled.