1/1 Photo of Sunflower Fruit Cole Slaw
Great for a potluck or family get together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine oranges, pineapple, cabbage, carrots and sunflower seeds, mix lightly.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour over salad mixture, tossing to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour until well chilled.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunflower Fruit Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 230.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g