1/7 Photos of Sunflower Centerpiece
Shortcut is the name of the game when making and taking this dessert to a picnic, potluck or church social, where it will be the center of attention!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 inch) one layer chocolate cake
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 15 individual Little Debbie Boston cream rolls
- 1Make a chocolate layer cake from your favorite mix or recipe. Use 8" round pans.
- 2Place one layer of cooled chocolate cake in center of 16" pizza pan or platter. You can freeze the other layer for a future use.
- 3Frost with 1 can of chocolate icing.
- 4Arrange chocolate chips on top only of cake to resemble sunflower seeds.
- 5Unwrap Boston Creme cakes and arrange around chocolate cake.
- 6Note: Preparation time does not include making and baking a layer cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunflower Centerpiece
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 176.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Little Debbie Boston cream rolls