Soft Tofu Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a stone pot with water, and boil anchovies and kelp. Add clean clams and allow to cook until done.
- 2Remove clams, and strain anchovies and kelp, reserving all liquid for use.
- 3Dice the pork, and cut the kimchi into small dice.
- 4Trim your green onions and cut them into 5-6cm lengths.
- 5Put kimchi, pork, red pepper powder and oil into the empty pot and cook over low flame until pork is cooked.
- 6Add clam water, bring to a boil, and then add tofu, clams and chopped onion.
- 7Now add garlic, green onion and boil again.
- 8Add salt and pepper.
- 9Last, crack raw egg into the pot and serve hot.
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sundubu Chigae
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 391.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: