Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Lemony artichokes are sauteed with sundried tomatoes and mixed with crispy Diced Potatoes with Onions from Simply Potatoes then topped with a creamy pesto aoli.
- Mise en place:.
- Open the can of artichokes and drain, reserving the brine in a small bowl. Squeeze the artichokes to remove any excess moisture. Quarter the artichokes and set aside. Open the jar of sun-dried tomatoes and drain oil into separate bowl. Cut the tomatoes into strips and set aside. Spread potatoes out onto a baking sheet and pat them dry with a paper towel (this will ensure that they will get nice and crispy).
- 1) Heat reserved sun-dried tomato oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2) Add Diced Potatoes with Onions and sautee in oil until crispy, about 15-20 minutes.
- 3) While the potatoes are cooking, make the aoili. Measure out mayonnaise and pesto. Mix together with 1 tablespoon of reserved artichoke brine until smooth. The aoili should be the consistency of a creamy salad dressing. You can add more of the reserved brine to thin out the aoili to desired consistency.
- 4) When the potatoes are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, add the sliced sun-dried tomatoes and quartered artichoke hearts. Sautee for 1 or 2 more minutes until heated through.
- To serve:.
- Divide the artichoke hash into 4-6 individual portions and drizzle a small amount of the aoili over each portion. Serve immediately. If serving family style, leave aoili on the side with a serving spoon.