Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another tofu sandwich...not too bad, made out of what I had on hand.
- 2 ounces extra firm tofu, slice 1 oz a piece
- 2 slices very thin whole wheat bread
- 1⁄2 plum tomato
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic oriental mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprout
- Warm olive oil in frying pan.
- Fry the 2 pieces of tofu with the garlic oriental mix on it until golden.
- Toast bread.
- Spread mayo and hummus on both slices.
- Cut plum tomato and put on both slices of bread.
- Place tofu on one bread slice, then put the other slice on top.
- Eat and enjoy!