Recipe by *Sunday*
This is an extremely simple, yet wonderfully delicious salad that I make when I see freshly made Feta in the grocery store. It was introduced to me as a child, and ever since then...well I am an addict :) I have also made every friend of mine that has tried this one as well. If you like lots of lemon, you like dill, and you love feta, you will love this salad!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash Romaine and cut across the width until chop off the end. Put aside.
- Juice both lemons and set aside.
- Chop dill (preferably stemmed) until somewhat minced, make sure to at least have 2 large handfulls.
- Crumble Feta into a Ziploc bag with hands and set aside.
- Pour olive oil, lemon juice, and dill into Ziploc bag that contains the Feta.
- Close the Ziploc and shake until the dressings looks creamy to an extent.
- Throw some of the chopped Romain into the Ziploc and continue to shake.
- Pour out Ziploc into bowl with remaining Romaine and mix!
- Enjoy the wonderful meld of flavors!