Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Source: a very old issue of Canadian Living.
- 1⁄2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 small mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
- Combine zucchini, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, celery and tomato juice in a small saucepan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium heat until tomato juice is reduced by half.
- Add cheese. Lower heat and allow cheese to melt.