Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". This is a cookbook from Vicksburg, MS. Enjoy this recipe as an excellent side dish to any meal. Delicious!
- 3 lbs yellow squash
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice squash into 1/2-inch rounds and cook in water seasoned with salt and pepper until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to squash.
- Pour into a greased 8 1/2x11x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.