Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Serving as main meal for the Sunday Supper, May 30, 2015 @WPCRC in Madison, Wi. The back up food for the September Sunday Supper, September 29, 2013! The Supper group prepared for 75 Oscar Mayer hot dogs and 75 slider hamburgers prepared by the new Brat & Brau restaurant and 40 brats by Jim's Meat Market. The supper group boiled and peeled 50 lbs of small red potatoes for Grammas Potato Salad. I great time will be had by all.
- 15 lbs ground meat, cooked, crumbled
- 3 (34 ounce) bottles ketchup
- 1 1⁄4 cups Worcestershire sauce
- 12 small garlic cloves, tiny
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced onions
- 2 cups water
- Brown ground meat. Add all other ingredients, blend well.
- Bring to low simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve on dinner rolls or hot dog buns.