Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy to "whip up" when you have some unexpected company drop in or just something very tasty and quick to bake. It is very flavorful and a repeat recipe at my house.
- 1 package uncle ben wild rice mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or 3 cups cooked turkey
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- Add all other ingredients, mix well.
- Place in casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.