Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another of my grandmother's signature Sunday lunch items. She served it as a side dish and even the kids ate it all - every time!
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Mix the pineapple, cheese, sugar and flour and spread in a 9x13 pan.
- Cover with Ritz crackers and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
recipes like this are pretty popular where I live.. I love the conbo of sweet, tart and savory