Sunday Night Potato Chowder
- Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces; cook in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring, until crisp.
- Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate to drain; pour off all the drippings from the saucepan.
- Add tater tots to saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes, until they thaw a bit.
- Add in the drained bacon pieces, corn, milk, chicken broth; cook, stirring, over medium-high heat, until the chowder comes to a boil.
- Lower heat to low, cover, and simmer 12-15 minutes or until tater tots are soft, stirring and mashing them as they cook.
- When done, the chowder will have some chunks of potato in it.
- Serve in individual bowls and sprinkle with pepper (and salt, if necessary).