Actually good any night of the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces; cook in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring, until crisp.
- 2Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate to drain; pour off all the drippings from the saucepan.
- 3Add tater tots to saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes, until they thaw a bit.
- 4Add in the drained bacon pieces, corn, milk, chicken broth; cook, stirring, over medium-high heat, until the chowder comes to a boil.
- 5Lower heat to low, cover, and simmer 12-15 minutes or until tater tots are soft, stirring and mashing them as they cook.
- 6When done, the chowder will have some chunks of potato in it.
- 7Serve in individual bowls and sprinkle with pepper (and salt, if necessary).
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday Night Potato Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 597.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: