Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
A greasy hangover cure. This works better than greasy french fries to remove the fuzz in your brain and your mouth. If doesn't make you feel better, then it will induce a slight coma like state.
- 3 pieces whole wheat bread
- 1 hamburger
- 1 piece American cheese or 1 piece sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 piece swiss cheese
- 1 piece ham
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- (Fry=Pan Fry). Fry bacon.
- Fry the hamburger in the grease that was left from the bacon.
- Add American or sharp cheddar cheese to the hamburger.
- Fry the egg in the bacon-hamburger grease; make sure there is enough grease that the egg floats in the pan.
- Fry ham in the same grease; add Swiss cheese to ham.
- Toast three pieces of bread.
- Add a lot of mayo to two pieces of bread (this is the glue that will hold the extra greasy stuff together).
- Now just stack the sandwich like a club house sandwich.
- A piece of lettuce never hurt. Some of my friends request a piece of tomato and onion but that sounds too healthy to me.
- Wash down with Coke.
That was a good one!
I came upon this recipe upon looking for meals that would be good for my widowed mom-in-law-quite anti-alcohol person! But I did print out the recipe for my hub and me! Sounds like a winner!!!
this is a good sandwich toasting the bread helps hold up sandwich and different kinds of bread gives different flavor too avacado or grilled sliced mushrooms are good also