1/3 Photos of Sunday Morning Fried Potatoes
ROBIN PENA's Note:
We had these potatoes every single Sunday morning of my life and I still love them! I used to put lots of ketchup on them as a child, but now I am grown up (so I only put a little ketchup on them) HA!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick skillet (so all the spices don't stick to the bottom) melt the butter and add the onions.
- 2Cook 2-3 minutes, then add raw potatoes chopped to about 1/4 to 1/2-inch dice.
- 3Add all of the spices and garlic.
- 4Continue to cook on medium heat until the potatoes are cooked through (about 15 minutes). Be sure to taste for salt because these potatoes need more salt than you might think.
- 5Serve on the side of a fried egg breakfast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday Morning Fried Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.2
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g