Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like lemon and you like cheesecake, you will LOVE this--AND it is no cook. If you do not like lemon, you may use another flavor of pudding, such as white chocolate, vanilla, chocolate, etc.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O instant lemon pudding
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed nuts or 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs, for topping
- Stir cream cheese with electric mixer till very soft.
- Blend in 1/2 cup milk.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Beat slowly till well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and sprinkle with nuts or graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill about 1 hour.
This is pretty good. Although it didnt have a real stong cheesecake flavor. But still good n quick. I think I will play around with it and try the vanilla flavor next time.
Good and simple to make. Didn't have a strong cheesecake flavor, but maybe a different flavor pudding would make a difference.