Recipe by Marie
I saw this made on the Food TV Network the other day and it looks so good! I will definitely make it the next time I buy a ham and it would be great for any holiday or dinner party. Serve with your favorite potato, veggie dish and biscuits.
- 1⁄2 ham, bone in (usually about 6 to 7 lbs)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola, classic
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pour orange marmalade into a bowl and add about 1/2 can of the coke.
- Let it set while you prepare the ham.
- Remove visible fat from ham and make crisscross cuts in the ham.
- Place in a 9x13 baking pan and pour the marmalade/coke mixture over the ham.
- Place in oven uncovered and bake for 20 minutes.
- This allows the marmalade to set or crisp on the ham.
- After 20 minutes, cover the ham with foil and bake an additional 30 to 45 minutes.
- Baste with pan drippings every 15 minutes.
- If there are not enough pan drippings, mix up more marmalade mixture to baste the ham.
- Uncover the ham the last 20 to 30 minutes and baste every 7 or 8 minutes.
- Allow the marmalade mixture to brown until dark brown in color.
- Remove from oven and place ham onto a platter to cool before cutting.
- Total cook time is about 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 35 minutes.