1/3 Photos of Sunday Dinner Mashed Potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
These potatoes are great for when you are having company over as they are a real comfort food. They can also be prepared in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water.
- 2Cover and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer 20-25 minutes until potatoes are very tender.
- 4Drain well.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, mash potatoes.
- 6Add sour cream, cream cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, onion salt and pepper; beat until nice and fluffy.
- 7Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 8Dot with remaining butter and bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven; sprinkle with the Frenches fried onion then return to oven.
- 10Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday Dinner Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.4
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 136.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: