Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I clipped this from an issue of Mr. Food's magazine. This is so easy, but the end result tastes like you really fussed!
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (17 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the greased casserole.
- Bake the pudding for 1 hour and 10 minutes, until firm in the center and golden.
Good. Was okay but not as tasty or bread-like as I expected. May try this one again but will maybe add some nutmeg for added flavor.
Very easy to put together. Wasn't quite what I was expecting for corn pudding. Taste was fine.
This is a keeper, I really enjoyed this recipe.