Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe came from a friend of mine and has been a hit with everyone who has tried it. Many people have switched there chili recipe to this one.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can hot chili beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 green pepper (optional)
- Brown meat.
- Add green chilies and chili seasoning. Saute celery, green pepper and onions until soft.
- Dump everything into the crockpot.
- Cook on high at least two hours.
- Cool before serving.