Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Warm and hearty casserole with super easy prep.
Make and share this Sunday Chicken Rice Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together cream of mushroom soup, milk, dry soup mix, and undrained mushrooms.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of soup mixture and set aside. Stir uncooked rice and vegetables into remaining soup mixture.
- Turn rice mixture into a 13x9 baking dish. Arrange chicken pieces atop.
- Pour reserved soup mixture over chicken. Sprinkle chicken pieces with paprika.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 375 degrees until rice is tender, about 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours.
Delicious. I will make this again. Easy and tasty.
This was good and very easy to make.