Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A simple but delicious, inexpensive slow cooker Sunday Meal.
- 5 -6 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (12 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 5 -6 slices bacon
- salt & pepper
- 3 -4 cups cooked white rice
- Mix together the soup, sour cream, salt & pepper in your crockpot. Turn on Low. Place Chicken Breasts on top of and nestled in the soup mixture. Top with bacon slices. Put on lid and cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours. Do not open lid until ready to eat.
- Cook White Rice according to package instructions.
- Remove bacon from crockpot and cook until crispy over medium heat in a saute pan. Drain and crumble, set aside.
- When chicken is fall apart tender and no pink remains shred each breast into large chunks. Ladle Chicken and Soup over Cooked White Rice and top with crumbled bacon. Enjoy.