1 hr 20 mins
This is from the Chocolate Biscuit Tearoom Cookbook. It's good comfort food and very easy and quick to throw together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions and celery in butter.
- 2Mix together the broth and soups. Heat and pour over cornbread.
- 3Add onions and celery and mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Pour 1/2 dressing mixture in 3-quart casserole dish.
- 6Top with chopped chicken.
- 7Pour on rest of dressing.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunday Chicken and Dressing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 1002.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: