Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from Gooseberry Patch.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup or 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 (6 ounce) packageschicken-flavored seasoned stuffing mix, prepared
- Combine soups and broth in a bowl; set aside.
- Place half of chicken in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; top with half of stuffing and half of soup mixture. Repeat layers, ending with soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.