Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This recipe is from Emeril Lagasse. Very easy and so delicious.
Top Review by Sackville
I can't tell you how good this was. The meat was literally falling off the bone when we went to carve it and the skin (my favourite part) was mouth-wateringly tasty. Considering we got enough from this for two big supper plates, my lunch for work the next day, a couple cups of leftover meat and the carcass to make stock with, I think it was very good value too.
- 1 large lemon
- 1 (3 lb) broiler-fryer chickens
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lemon in half, and squeeze juice over chicken.
- Put lemon halves in cavity of chicken.
- Brush oil on chicken, and sprinkle with Creole seasoning and rosemary.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour or until done, basting occasionally with pan drippings.