Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy and tasty! I think the recipe was given to me by my mother.
- 6 boneless skinned chicken breasts
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken stuffing mix
- 1 cup butter
- Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Line bottom with chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoons of stuffing seasoning mix on chicken.
- Lay a slice of cheese on each breast.
- Mix soup, wine and broth together.
- (You may want to use all wine for the liquid).
- Pour over chicken and cheese.
- Sprinkle 1 1/4 cup of Stovetop stuffing over chicken.
- Melt butter and pour over top.
- Add a little more seasoning if you wish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.