Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I received this recipe from an online group that I belong to. It's simple and good.
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- boiling water, salted
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with salted water and cook 10 minutes, or until barely done.
- Drain well.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet with flameproof handle.
- Saute the onion in skillet until tender.
- Add the potatoes and ham and cook 3 minutes.
- Combine the eggs, salt, pepper, milk, and parsley, and pour over potato mixture.
- Cook over high heat, stirring with a fork until all mixture starts to coagulate.
- Cook until underside is browned.
- Sprinkle with the mushrooms and cheese and place under a preheated broiler to melt the cheese.